Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sape lah dlm dunia ni baik hati nk bagi duit kat org..

Salam uolls,

korang pnh x dpt email yg ngarut2 yg kata nk derma duit berbillion2 lah..sbb dh sakit so nk transfer duit ..kononn..apa motif diorang wat keja gni..? agak2 ada yg berminat ke..?


Hello,

My name is Mrs. Maria Johnson.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to you. I have decided to WILL/donate the $10,500,000(Ten
million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the
lord,and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for theassistance
of the widows.Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email
address(barr.walteranderson@advir.com) or you can call his privateline:+44
703 596 5580. if you are interested in carrying out this task,sothat he
can arrange the release of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you. My lawyer's
name
is Barrister Walter Anderson.I know I have never met you but my mind tells
me to do this,and i hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Maria Johnson



suka2 hati k bg duit berjuta2 kat org...

2 comments:

  1. penah dapat email mcm ni ebberapa kali.. betul la like what u said, depa ni macam takde keje lain je kan, hope takde yg tertipu ngan dorang ni..
    salam ziarah... i follow u yeah..
    :)

    ReplyDelete